Thursday, October 29, 2009

Huh?


Paul can't hear. He's 38. What's it going to be like when he's 70?

When I say he can't hear, I am not exaggerating either. He recently failed a hearing test. If he can't read my lips, he can't understand me. For real. He is forever asking me to repeat myself.

Although, I'm not going to lie, sometimes, it's so funny!!

Tonight, Casper was on tv. Every time Emme looked at the television, she would whimper. Paul said, "Emme's not a fan of Casper."

I was working on my project for school. Oh! Excuse me... I meant to say I was working on Gracie's project for school. I had my head down because I was writing. (These school projects... seriously.... I better get a report card.) I responded and said, "Emme's not a fan of the Halloween aisle."

But because Paul couldn't read my lips he said, "Huh? She doesn't like the paranormal?"

Hahahahaha! I died laughing! When I could finally respond, I said, "She doesn't like the HALLOWEEN AISLE but I suppose she's not a fan of the paranormal either."



For Gracie's project, we had to take a picture of her demonstrating one of the metaphors used in the Bible to help us see Jesus more clearly. We chose John 10:11:

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."

Jesus and Casper in the same post. Only me.



1 comment:

Jenney said...

Snorting as I read...again. *sigh*