Thursday, December 4, 2008

Conversations with and amongst little ones

     That's a rough looking bunch isn't it???  The was the morning of Black Friday when I was out and about.  I can always tell when dad has been left in charge.  Emme's in a box!!   

   Stick a bow on her!  Could there be a better gift??

     Last night, Jackson and Gracie were sitting at the kitchen table having a snack. 

Gracie says, "Jackson, when is your library teacher going to have her baby?'

J:  "I don't know."

As he goes about eating his snack,

J:  "But, I bet it's going to be a boy or a girl."

Really?    

Then, yesterday, I asked Shelby....

"Shelby, do you know someone in Dad's ministry named Camy?

S: "No."

S: "Why?  Do you think he's cheating on you?"

Me:  "No Shelby!  She left a note on my blog and I am trying to figure out who she is."

(Sorry Camy!  Sometimes I have brain farts... can you throw me a bone?)

So, one can tell that I am intellectually stimulated on a daily basis.  Am I  even going to know how to act when I have to venture out into the adult world again someday? 

I think I'll stay right here for as long as I can and enjoy these conversations:-)


5 comments:

Susan said...

ROFL!! Poor Camy! :-D

~Susan

Sharla M. said...

Too funny...the things kids think of!

Unknown said...

WHERE would Shelby even get that??!! And so matter of factly.... almost like she wouldn't even be surprised. Paul???

Unknown said...

WHERE would Shelby even get that??!! And so matter of factly... almost like she wouldn't even be surprised. Paul???

Darja said...

yeah poor camy...
i think you should invite camy over for dinner sometime???? :)