Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The eyes have it! Actually... no. No, they don't

Are you kidding me?

I took 6 pictures of my sister-in-law, Kelly, and in every single picture she shut her eyes.

Come on!

You have got to be able to keep your eyes open!
How old are you?

I seriously wanted to go over and beat her up.

Wonder what my brother would have done?

I gonna go with the wife... I'd bet he'd side with her.

Anyway, I think my sister-in-law is beautiful and you probably would too IF YOU COULD SEE HER EYES!!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, my mom does this!!! Even OUTSIDE pics!! And she's ...well let's just say...she's in her 50's. A pro photographer encouraged her to keep her eyes closed until they counted to 3, then as she opened them they would take the pic. Well, we use this fab technique and now we have pics of her where she looks wasted ( eyes half closed)not sure what is worse :)