Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day



Yeah, so I'm behind.  What else is new?  I had great intentions.  I started this post last Monday night when I got home.  But, you're going to have to cut me some slack.  Remember, I'm new at this school thing.  I had no idea the end of the year was so crazy.

So, Memorial Day we went to my mom and dad's house.  We cooked-out, swam in their pool and played with their super cool toys.  It was a really fun day and the kids had a blast!
It looks at though Gracie is on the motorcycle chasing Sue down on the go-cart.  Scary.  No one should really let poor Gracie on those things.  (Scroll down and read the baseball night post if you don't understand.)
And, now Sue is chasing Jackson down.  Why can't they just stay away from each other?  There's a whole field for the love of Pete!

Um... and that's a problem .  When you're riding in one direction and looking in the opposite direction.  TURN YOUR HEAD!
This is the second time Jackson has been on his "motorcycle".  Jackson was the first boy born on our side of the family in 25 years. When he was 6 months old, my dad bought him that toy.  It WILL be the ONLY motorcycle he EVER gets!  He better enjoy it!
He better enjoy that and his white trash haircut.  I hate that haircut.  NEVER again!

Emme, floating in multiple floatation devices.
My nephew, Zayne, who never smiles for pictures.  I do believe I caught him.  By the way, 3 years after Jackson was born, Zayne was born... on the same day.
Mimi and Emme.  Aww!  How cute are their names?

My niece, Reide.
Reide, Gracie and Zayne.

Jackson... I'm pretty sure he's an amphibian.
The world is a bathroom for a boy:-)
The kids made up some game.  Paul had to throw the ball and they had to catch.  It never got old.  6 hours later....


I didn't think Sue enjoyed the water because of past swimming experiences with her.  However, I was wrong.  She barely came up for air.  I think she like being in a smaller environment with fewer people.

Shelby, Gracie, Jackson and Reide.

Great family memories!!

P.S.  I do have another niece that was present that day... Her name is Rylan.  I'm not sure why there isn't one picture of her.:-(




1 comment:

Gina said...

looks like so much fun! I remember swimming in that pool with your girls! Miss you!