IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1. Fruit flies- They apparently have nothing else to do but breed BECAUSE I can NOT get rid of them. And, lest you forget, I am the Queen of Google so... yep, I've tried it!
2. Cleaning out containers of old food in the frig- I'd rather have a barbed-wire enema. It's so disgusting! Don't tell, but someone brought a dip to my house on Oct 9.... and I just cleaned the container out today. And, the part that makes no sense is, the longer it sets in the frig... the worse it smells. I have smelled that nasty dip all day!
3. Dust pans- The crumbs... they never all make it in. I go through all the trouble and get my vacuum cleaner out just so I don't have to use a dust pan. Or, I sweep it in the corner and wait for Paul.
4. People who talk to me when I am trying to write..."SILENCE! I kill you!"
5. Trying to drink a smoothie and ice gets stuck in the straw. I have had a protein smoothie every day for the last... who knows how many days. I put in skim milk, banana, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and spinach. Paul swears I puree all my food these days.
6. People who call me one their way from point A to point B.... but only do it to kill time. If you've got something to say... that's fine... but don't call just because you've got nothing else to do.
7. Paul picking off his fingernails and leaving them... well... Let's just put it this way. Right before we left the college we had worked at for 4 years, I decided to have someone clean our couch. The couch has been up against the same wall for 3 years. When the lady went to move the couch to clean behind it, the wall was lined with a pile of fingernails Paul had picked off his fingers and dropped behind the couch. I was mortified.
8. Feeding Emme. It's such a chore. She doesn't want to eat and I have to fight her off the liquids the whole time.
9. People who get mad because you don't call... but they don't call you either
10. When I can't see someone talking on their cell phone because it's CONNECTED to their ear... and they are standing by me in a store and I am the only one around SO I am SURE they are talking to me or they are cracking up
11. When you can't get off the phone with someone. And, about 21 times, they act like they are going to let you get off... "Well listen, I gotta go... did I tell you about Bertha's cousin?"
12. Socks -where do they go? For real?
13. When people try to talk to me before I've had coffee in the morning.
14. ANY repetitive noise. Makes me want to run through a glass window.
Sadly, there are more. I just can't think of them right now. What gets on your last nerve??