Thursday, November 12, 2009

Starbucks



Ok, so.... I know this is going to shock you.... but, sometimes I read other blogs. I mean sometimes I like to read my own blog. Sometimes I make myself laugh really hard. I am not sure what that says about me. But I do have a list of other blogs that I scan through. Sometimes. Daily.

So one day, I was reading this blog and this lady was talking about a drink at Starbucks that I had never heard of. Not that I have heard of everything... but I do have a really weird mind that functions as a steel trap for all sorts of useless information... and I am positive if I had heard of this drink or even read it on their menu, I would have remembered it.

Ready?


Salted carmel hot chocolate.

I can't decide if this makes me want to hurl or run to Starbucks RIGHT NOW and try it.

I am going on a road trip this weekend (no husband, no kids) and I could not be more excited. MAYBE... I'll get really crazy and try one. I'll let you know when I get back. OR, you can let me know if you've ever had one.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun you two!! Can't wait to hear about your travel adventures :)
And WHY *salted*?? did starbucks arrange a taste test and listen to the one strange lady who's comment was..."oh that would be a perfect drink if you would just add SALT"...maybe she should stick to her margarita!

Jenney said...

Barf...I think my answer would be barf...even if I wasn't preggo.

Tony and Rett said...

Hmmmm I think it sounds good! Salt brings out the sweetness, really! That's why you should add a pinch to your cookies, etc.

Come on people! Don't you watch the Food Network!? HAHAH