1) I hate talking to people when they have sunglasses on. It makes me really nervous. The eyes are a window to the soul for me (sounds way to deep for me, huh?). Really, it's not fair when one person has sunglasses on and the other person does not. I'm going to have to get some sunglasses. Do you know why I don't have sunglasses? It's because when I wear them... I feel like I am trying to be cool. Now, I know that I am not trying to be cool... but I don't know it. I've got this constant argument going on amongst myself about sunglasses.
Speaking of self, do you ever wish you could get away from yourself? Because, I really wish I could get away from me sometimes. It's a weird thought.
2) Every time my husband meets a Filipino, he tells them that his favorite food in all the world is a Filipino Dish called Chicken Adobo. Why does he do this? Isn't that kinda racist or something? Seriously, do they even care? Today at that soccer game this Filipino lady came walking up and he starts this conversation with her, "Hey, have we ever talked about Filipino food?"
I was like, "Are you kidding me?"
So he starts talking about it. Then, I feel like every time we are in one of these conversations, the Filipino person asks if he likes Lumpia. It's the weirdest thing.
The moral of the story: If you are a Filipino, steer clear of my husband.... unless you want to talk about Chicken Adobo.
P.S. He thinks he's part Filipino because he was born in the Phillipines. One of these days, I'm gonna have to break it to him. (Why isn't Filipino spelled Phillipino? I am so confused.)
3) Filipino food aside... I almost killed him today. We were watching Jackson's soccer game and we were sitting next to another family on our team. They have a son named Charlie. Every time this dad would yell at Charlie, Paul would say... in his best British accent mind you, and loud enough for way too many people to hear, "Charlie, you bit my finger!" Have you seen that video on Youtube? If not, click here for link.
He was driving me crazy!
Finally, I had to get my really serious face on (see, if I had sunglasses on, he wouldn't know how serious I was being because he wouldn't have been able to see my eyes. I have to open my eyes really big so he knows I am serious) and say, "STOP!"
Seriously! He was getting on my last nerve.
The only reason I didn't hurt him was because he had tickets to the OSU/USC game tonight. Which by the way is a really cool story. Last year he was so sad because he had to miss the OSU/USC game because we were in China getting Emme. He tried EVERYTHING to try and see it, but to no avail... because HELLO, we were in CHINA! (That's how big he thinks Ohio State football is... that even the Chinese care.) (I didn't want to break that to him either.) But, It's like God paid him back double (not that he had to) for last year. Not only was he going to be able to watch the game this year, he was going to be able to watch it in person and get treated to a really nice dinner at the same place the players ate. (everything paid for) I wasn't about to interfere with God's plans... so I didn't hurt him.
4) It really bothers me on Facebook when a couple has the same account. For example... if someone asks to be my friend and it says John Susan Smith. Who's asking to be my friend? John or Susan? And, does it matter you ask? Yes, it matters to me.
It stresses me out. I don't know who's posting what. Is is John or is it Susan? And, why do they have the same account anyway? Why can't they just be separate people?
I really don't understand this.
5) Finally, did I ever tell you which tooth was giving me the problem? It was tooth #31. It needed a crown. $611 later, he's sporting a gold crown. Yes, I said gold. I think that means I get to be in a rap video now.
If you haven't read my post from September 12 of last year... scroll down. It's one of my favorites.
P.S. You guys still stink with the comments!